It doesn't seem two minutes since Man City were lifting the Premier League Title last season, and what a season it was!
Man City & Liverpool both unsurprisingly lead the betting for Premier League Winners this season, but I fancy Frank Lampard to do wonders at Chelsea and a top 4 finish looks a good shout.
I've crunched all the stats and here's my 180/1 Season Outright ACCA for 2019/20 – seeya in May when it comes in!
- Chelsea – Top 4 Finish
- Leeds – to be promoted
- Sunderland – to be promoted
- Salford City – to be promoted
- Fylde – to be promoted
- Place a bet on the To Win Outright market on any team from selected leagues up to and including Friday 13th September 2019. Applicable leagues listed in below table.
- If the team you back takes a lead of 10 points or more in their league, and all teams have played the same number of games*, we will settle your bet early as a winner.
- If your selection is part of a multiple bet it will be marked as a winner and the rest of the bet will be left to run.
*If your team is leading the league and other teams have games in hand but cannot get to within 10 points of your team by winning those games, we will settle your bet early as a winner. T&C's Apply.