It's back to work for the Premier League Champions, as Man City take on Watford in this Saturday's FA Cup Final at Wembley.
Should Man City win at Wembley they'll also become the first team in history to win 50 games in a season across all comps. They'll also claim the Domestic Treble too – the first English team to ever do so.
Here's some key stats ahead of the game:
- Sergio Aguero has scored 32 goals for Man City this season. Only one less than his tally of 33 in the 2016/17 season.
- Sterling scored a hat-trick against Watford back in March. He's scored 5 from his last 3 appearances against Watford.
- Both teams have scored in each of the last three occasions these two met.
- Seeing Red? Watford were issued the most cards this season, with 77 yellow and 4 red cards. Just 44 yellow cards for City.
- Watford have received a red card in two of their previous six games as well.
- An own goal has featured in three of Man City's five FA Cup games.
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in nine of their last thirteen games across all comps.
- The Citizens were winning at both half and full time in 24 of their 38 Premier League games this season
- Watford have seen Over 2.5 Goals in 12 of their last 14 games in both League and Cup games.
- Watford scored first in four of their last five FA Cup games this season.
- Man City have scored 15 of their 20 FA Cup goals in the 2nd Half
Plenty there to get your teeth into ahead of the big game this Saturday at 5pm. I'll have all the FA Cup tips on Saturday morning for you.
New customers only (+18) • £10 deposit using promo code “PL35” • Minimum stake £10 at odds of 1/2 (1.5) • Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. General deposit method, withdrawal restrictions and Full T&C’s applyClaim Offer