Competition Terms & Conditions:
- The Competition is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom and Eire, excluding employees and the families of Big Idea Media, the suppliers of the prizes, and anyone else professionally associated with this promotion. You must be 18+ to enter and be a Free Racing Tips, Free Footy Tips or Form Ratings member. If you’re not an existing member, when entering the competition your email address will be added to our free tips email list. Simply complete the entry form and enter your email address in the box provided.
- Entries made after the closed date/time will not be counted.
- The winners will be selected at random using an online 3rd party random number generator from all of the eligible entries.
- Winners will be notified via the email supplied and announced in our closed Facebook Groups.
- There is no cash alternative or substitutions, The prize is non transferable. If you are unable to accept your prize another winner will be drawn at random from the remaining qualified entries. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
- Please note we will try our hardest to contact winners and deliver prizes however if we are not able to get in touch with you we reserve the right to re draw the winner(s) and allocate the prize to someone else. This is most likely to occur but is not limited to time sensitive prizes or where a choice of prize(s) is available. Please ensure when registering and entering the competition you provide the correct email address to minimise the possibility of this happening.
- If the prize sponsor fails to deliver the prize to the winners, this is not the responsibility of the promoter to replace this prize (although full assistance will be given in trying to resolve this).
- If a participant receives a winner notification in error, then no prize will be due.
- By participating and winning a prize, Winners release the Promoter, its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, Including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to the competition or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation
(i) any condition caused by events beyond Promoter’s control that may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted;
(ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the competition; and
(iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the competition. Promoter’s decisions in all respects relative to the competition are final. Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the competition in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the competition is compromised, without liability to the entrant.
The prize sponsor is Racing Breaks and the promoter is Big Idea Media.
Our postal address is
Big Idea Media Ltd.
PO Box 74, Plymouth, PL7 1ZN
We are registered with the Data Protection Register, Registration number Z8667483.
We hold a current Consumer Credit Licence, Number 558215.